Once again, Megan has nominated me for a post, but this one is a little different. You guys, this one has personality quizzes(let me hear a cheer for personality quizzes!)!!! I was so excited for this, I just had to write it even though I have a lot of homework and school and stuff— this is important, people! A must, if you ask me!
- What is Your Myer Briggs Personality? quiz
- (I have chosen not to do this question, but you are welcome to check it out on Megan's blog here.)
- What Does Your Name Mean? (there is no quiz for this, so simply look up your name definition or something. That's what I did.)
- What is Your Learning Style? quiz
- Are You Right or Left Brained?quiz
- What is Your Blood Type? quiz
- What is Your True Career? quiz
- (I have chosen not to do this question either, but, again, check out Megan's blog[link above].)
- What is your Birth-order? quiz
- I am proud to be a part of the rarest of all 16 categories, the INFJ's! —"The Advocate"— This actually describes me very well, as I am impassioned with the purpose of helping others and am a determined dreamer! You can read more about this catagory here.
- Jasmine is my first-first name (Jasmine Grace is my full-first name!), and it is Persian oriented. With two meanings, I do have a choice to choose which one I like best! "Fragrant flower" or "climbing shrub". Well then, not much of a decision there— definitely going with "climbing shrub"! Ha ha. Just kidding. ^_^
- My highest score was kinesthetic, but over all, I've got a multimodal learning preference. I learn by watching, listening, hearing, and doing, but mostly by doing it myself!
- Okay, this is perplexing, because although I am very much left-brained(logical, rational, rules, boring [just kidding] ), I am also very much right-brained(creative, fantasy, curious, adventurous, weird [again, JK!] ). My results said I was 75% left-brained and 25% right-brained, but I don't think it's completely true. ;)
- So, my blood-type is B, and it is very, very true— until it hits the last line: "Tend to be loners, and keeps themselves isolated from others;" That is NOT me people! I have to be with at least one other person, if not a whole group(something about being in a big family?). But, I am extremely curious, I do get mad when things don't go my way, and I always get excited when I put my mind to something(to the point where I forget about the world around me, haha)! That much is true— not the one about being a loner. I'm not a loner!
- I was hoping I'd be a doctor or maybe a writer for my career, but you know what I got? Social activist. Nope, I don't mind at all! Actually, this is the best answer I could ever dream of getting. :)
- So, although I am the third-born of my family, the results said I had a very first-born personality(you can read more about the birth-orders here).Okay, I do admit this, I am a lot like a first born. I've been noticing more and more trait of this birth-order in me, but I am also a very, very, very hardcore third-born(people in this birth-order category are very stubborn— oh, you can tell?)! It's just that third-borns are pretty similar to first-borns, so I'm fine with my results… although it would have been more accurate to say that I was a third-born. Okay, you want to know the real reason I wanted the results to say I was a pure third-born? Fine. I'll tell you. Ender (from Ender's Game[BEST MOVIE EVER!]) is a third-born. Now you know. ;)
And there you have it, Megan and y'all! My answers were pretty blunt, I'm short on time so I couldn't formulate a truly embellished post, but oh-wells. Live with it, peeps. ;)
Now… for the surprise I was supposed to publish a week ago(I'm such a dweeb, I know, I know)!
I want ALL of y'all to take the quizzes, then put in the comments all of your results(or write a post on you blog if you have one ;))! Have some fun, and share this post with your friends! Let's get to know each other! :)
For the King,